It’s been a busy week for me but I still have time to ‘window shop’ and put together my wishlist for this month!
1. Gucci Makeup!! – I am so excited about the new Gucci makeup line which is the talk of the town at the moment. The packaging speaks for glamour and luxury, and I sense that these following products will be mine very soon after browsing through the entire range over and over again.
2. La Mer LE Illuminating Powder – The La Mer loose powder is the best I have ever used (reviewed here) and it’s sad to see that it’s being discontinued. So thrilled to find this limited edition illuminating powder set that makes me swoon.
3. La Mer Intensive Revitalizing Mask – If you have read my previous skincare posts, you would know that I am a big fan of La Mer. It’s a brand that you either hate, or you love and you will stick to their products for years and years, and I am the latter. I have seen visible and great results from their products, and I always wished for a more ‘affordable’ wash off type mask from La Mer. So my wish has been granted and I am definitely going to get this one! Also available in Australia now – here.
4. Cle de Peau Radiant Fluid foundation – Cle de Peau’s foundation is the crème de la crème for over a decade in the market. Very intrigued by their latest radiant foundation which sounds even better than the previous ones (reviewed here)! FYI Cle de Peau is currently offering a gift with purchase at Nordstrom.
5. Bottega Veneta Knot – Another amazing fragrance from this designer house! Been wearing the sample everyday and I am completely head over heels with the scent. If you love the Tom Ford’s Neroli Portofino you would love this one! Fresh, unique and sophisticated.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar On the Go – The latest Filmstar range is available on NAP now! I particularly love the color combination of this one.
7. Chloe Drew – Last but not least, a fashion item which is the IT bag at the moment that is spotted everywhere at fashion weeks. I don’t normally crave for soft pink bags but somehow this bag just grows on me day by day. Such a delicate design with beautiful gold hardware that looks tres chic rather than overly cute. Sold out everywhere except here.