I have recently re-organized my makeup bag before my trip to Sweden, so I thought I’ll do a ‘what’s in my bag’ post. The makeup pouch is from Louis Vuitton 2015 Summer Collection limited edition. I really like the bright pink V graphic on it and its matching hot pink interior – it is very on trend and adds a playful touch to a rather classic style! The size is also quite compact, and I like the round shape (rather than a flat pouch) so it’s great for holding lots of makeup!
1. Dior Eye Reviver Eyeshadow Palette – reviewed here
2. Bobbi Brown Cheek Palette Pink – reviewed here
3. Suqqu Cheek Brush – The greatest investment you can make for a brush! I have been using it everyday for the past 3 years and it is still in perfect condition (reviewed here)
4. Chantecaille Corrector Concealing Pen – reviewed here
5. Beauty Bar 24k Gold – Highly recommend! I use this face massage tool whenever I can for an instant lifted contour (reviewed here).
6. Dior Rainbow Powder – I use it as a setting powder with a kabuki brush for a soft glow with a brightening effect (reviewed here).
7. BBrowBar Brow Pen – Best brow pen I have ever used (reviewed here)!
8. Charlotte Tilbury Liquid Pencil in Eye Cheat – Can’t live without this pencil now. I use it on the lower waterline and it instantly makes my eyes appear more awakened and bigger (reviewed here)
9. Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner in Marron Glace – A lovely rusty brown color I like to use on the along the lower lash line.
10. Chanel Le Volume Mascara – This mascara gives the most feathery fanned out lashes.
11. Dior Addict It Line– Review coming soon. Absolutely addicted to this liner!
12. Chanel Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Color in Roussy – reviewed here