Here is my current skincare regime as I am very pleased with the results.
1. Clinique Take the day off Cleansing Milk: A gentle and soothing cleansing milk that is effective to take off light makeup.
2. ALBION EXAGE Moist Crystal Milk: ALBION’s signature pre-toner lotion. When it is used in conjunction with the ALBION Skin Conditioner Treatment Lotion my skin stays moisturized and supple all day long. Absolutely love the combination.
3. ALBION Skin Conditioner: Japan’s best selling treatment lotion that tops the sales record every year (a bottle is sold every 13 seconds!). It is a refreshing yet highly hydrating treatment lotion which is made of high concentration of Japanese barley. It helps to keep the skin oil and water balanced and it purifies, brightens and moisturize at the same time. It is my all time favorite treatment water and I have gone through countless bottles of it.
4. Ipsa Premier Line ME Serum 1: The latest skin firming gel-type serum from Ipsa that claims it will give the same result as having a laser thermage. I almost used the bottle up, and although I have not noticed a significant slimming/lifting and anti-aging effect, it does keep the puffiness at bay.
5. Ipsa Premier Line Lift Up Roller: A special face massaging tool especially designed to be used together with the ME serum . It gives a temporary lifting effect and helps to stimulate the lymph notes and blood circulation along the jaw lines and the neck which helps to eliminate toxins.
6. Perricone MD High Potency Evening Repair: I really like this serum for night time. It is a very potent serum that helps to repair and resurface dull and aged skin, and I can see a great improvement overnight. As a bonus I have noticed it has some firming effect, as I feel the definition of my face appears sharpened and more lifted every time I use this product.
7. Sisley Day & Night Ecological Compound: Another holy grail product for me and I always keep one on my vanity table. Sisley is known for its state of the art botanical ingredients, and this silky moisturizing lotion has a lovely milky texture that is easily absorbed by the skin which is ideal all year round and is suitable for most skin types. It gives the skin a lovely glow, and is also great to be worn under the makeup.
8. Fresh Creme Ancienne: I was intrigued by this cream as it is comparable to cream de La Mer. The texture is even thicker and waxier than the latter, and it is extremely rich so a tiny dab is enough for the whole face even for the very dry skin type. I only reach for this cream on days when my skin is desert dry, and this cream works wonders.