Net-A-Porter is currently offering Free Shipping for All Orders which is a perfect opportunity to stock up some of their exclusive beauty products (their free shipping normally requires a minimum order value of at least few hundred!). I thought I’d share my wishlist of the beauty products that I am planning to purchase, as well as the ones that I absolutely love and frequently buy from NAP.
1. Sunday Riley Ceramic Cleanser – I have talked about how much I loved Sunday Riley products a long time ago in my blog, and one of my favorite skincare product from the brand is this Cleanser. It’s a great gentle cleanser for all skin types that retains the moisture of your skin and feels uber luxurious.
2. Sunday Riley Cellular Face Oil – I am a big fan of face oil and I have been eyeing their newest product for a while. Love the gradient bottle design and I have heard nothing but wonderful reviews of this gem.
3. Anya Hindmarch Cosmetic Case - A perfect vanity case for traveling in style!
4. Original & Mineral Original Detox Shampoo- This is the best detox/clarifying shampoo I have ever used! I always buy several bottles of this from NAP.
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette – I raved about this product on my Instagram. It’s my favorite highlighter kit now as the colors are so versatile and they add a beautiful soft glow to the skin. Good to see that it’s finally back in stock!
6. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liner Pillow Talk – This is the brand that I am dying to try so I took this opportunity and ordered a few products. I have heard mixed reviews about her products and I would love to test them on my own. I have been looking for a good nude lip liner for so long and this one looks fool-proof to me.
7. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow - As we all know this palette has caused a stir and sold out within a short time when it was on Nordstrom. So happy to see that this palette is now on NAP!
8. Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick – Planning my next holiday so I am on the lookout for some beach-friendly makeup! Love the color of this one.
9. Kevyn Aucoin Lip Gloss – Can’t get my eyes off this beautiful bright pink lip gloss.
10. Philip B Lavender Hand Wash – The most important bathroom essential to me is a heavenly scented hand wash housed in a gorgeous bottle.
11. Kevyn Aucoin The Shimmer Shadow Set – I always love the idea of carrying small roller balls whether they are for fragrance or makeup. Love the neutral color of this set and they look great for adding a wash of shimmer colors to the eyes for retouching makeup.