My ultimate holidays gift guide for all budgets that guarantees to make everyone smile – just gift me anything on my list and I will definitely be thrilled!
1. Slip Beauty Sleep Pure Silk Pillow Case – I want one too!
2. Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Gift Set – Highly recommend this ultimate luxurious anti-aging value pack for our mums
3. GHD Styler Limited Edition
4. Deborah Lippman Cuticle Set
5. Parlux Hair Dryer – Been using Parlux hairdryers for years, and it’s absolutely the best in the market. Will never go back to other brands!
6. Chanel Mini Brush Set LE – Classy, stylish and practical
1. MAC Finest Eyeshadow Palette – It’s only $86 for $160 worth of products
2. Tom Ford Lip Color Set – A great set that contains 4 best seller shades including Spanish Pink; Pink Dusk; Blush Nude and Casablanca
3. UD xGwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette LE
4. ChanLuu Cashmere and Silk Blend scarf - Love the color and feel of this scarf
5. L’Oreal Steampod – Thumbs up the best hair styling tool that straightens and conditions your hair at the same time! And love the white edition. (reviewed here)
6. PRADA Nylon Cosmetic Case – Reasonable priced for a Prada accessory, and it’s a fantastic practical cosmetic pouch that is roomy, light, ultra durable and washable.
7. Larsson & Jennings CM Rose Gold watch
8. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette – The best palette ever released from Hourglass
9. RabLabs Snowy Coasters – Marble is the new black for the stylish girls
10. Clarisonic Cleansing System LE – A life changer for cleansing (reviewed here)
11. Steven Klein for Nars Luxury lip set – Drooling over this set
12. Diptyque Candle Trio LE – I have an obsession with Diptyque candles, and especially the limited editions sets around the holidays season.