There are too many new things that have caught my attention lately, and here is my latest wishlist edition. Some products are on the way as they are available online, and for some products I have to wait patiently until they hit the Australian shores!
1. Anya Hindmarch Cosmetic Case – I have been on the lookout for a new makeup pouch lately, and this one is calling my name! It is super cute – love AH’s latest design with the leather stickers, and this case is a perfect size.
2. Nars Dual Intensity Blush – Absolutely can’t wait for these new blushes. They will be available on Nars Cosmetics from the 4th of March.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner – I have a newly found interest in lip liners lately, and I want these in every color. Bought some already on NAP with free shipping that ends today.
4. Albion Tight Film Foundation – It completely meets my obsession of achieving a slimmer face! It’s a cream-gel foundation that is designed to make the face appears slimmer.
5. Dior Eye Reviver Eyeshadow Palette – I don’t buy that many Dior eyeshadows, but this one is a must have for me.
6. Lancome Absolue L’Extrait Regenerating Ultimate Elixir – This new luxurious cream with an exorbitant price tag has been voted the best night cream by Harper’s Bazaar this year. I read the product information over and over and finally caved in and purchased one.
7. YSL Couture Variation Palette – Another must-have limited edition neutral eye shadow palette that is worthy to collect this year.
8. Lancome Le Duo Coutour & Highlighter Sticker – I have been praying for a product like this! And I’m so grateful that Lancome heard my prayer 🙂