As the holiday is approaching, my wishlist is becoming uncontrollably bigger. Here is a quick post sharing the makeup items that are currently on the top of my wishlist. I’ve already acquired some items on the list, but haven’t had a chance to post a review yet.
1. Tom Ford Orchid Collection – I want everything especially the Night Bloom Powder. It is already released in the US,and will be launching in Australia on the 30th October. Pencil this important date in!
2. Tom Ford Holiday 2016 Collection – Absolutely divine. My picks are the Soleil Eye & Cheek Palette, and the limited edition brush sets!
3. Becca Blushed with Light Palette – I like this palette more than the Jaclyn Hill cheek palette as the colors are more neutral and wearable for me.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Muse Palette – Love the Dolce Vita palette from CT, and this is my second palette that caught my attention from the brand (review coming soon). Available here in Australia.
5. Giorgio Armani Lip Magnet – Just bought them from David Jones online, and love the colors and finish so much. Review coming soon
6. By Terry Impearlious Ombre Blackstar Gift Collection – Such a good value for 5 amazing eye shadow pencils in beautiful neutral colors. Available here worldwide.
7. Suqqu Holiday 2016 Kit A (Japan exclusive) – I always prefer the Japan releases than the UK releases for Suqqu.
8. Suqqu Extra Rich Cream Foundation – Can’t wait to get my hands on this new foundation.
9. Marc Jacobs Beauty Face and Eye Palette (LE) – Perfection for neutral lovers!