This is an exciting time of the year for many fashion lovers as the new Fall collections have started rolling out across major stores. Like many of you, I have started making mental notes of what are the key pieces to be added to my closet this season. And they will be mainly some statement sweaters, slouchy jeans with a pair of classic booties – I am all about looking effortless and relaxed with an urban edge this season!
1. Kenzo Black Eiffel Tower Sweater: Every girl needs a Kenzo sweater in their closet. It’s becoming an off-duty wardrobe staple and I am particularly loving the Eiffel Tower print in black – tres-chic!
2. Iosselliani Panther Pendant Necklace: A long necklace with a sword-like pendant goes with everything for a cool vibe.
3. Baldwin Denim The Andi Boyfriend Jeans: I’ve been obsessed with skinny slouchy jeans lately. They are a cross between boyfriend jeans and skinny jeans, and they don’t make your legs look stumpy as some boyfriends jeans do, but gives you that slouchy effect for a relaxed look. Also loving the Current & Elliot distressed version here.
4. Stuart Weitzman Hidden Wedge Booties: Just a pair of timeless simple booties with a hidden wedge that can last through many many seasons.
5. Chloe Alice Satchel Bag: Anything bi-color (especially in black and white) is calling my name this season. This lux tote by Chloe is the perfect accessory to add some laid-back glamor to everyday wear.