Chanel Ombre Essentielle in Fauve is the eyeshadow I have been reaching for the most ever since I bought it. As I mentioned in my previous review post, I like to use it as a wash all over the eye socket area, it just really complements my skin tone. This is a complete FOTD using Fauve pairing with Taupe Grise.
Eye products used:
1. Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
2. Chanel Ombre Essentielle in Fauve all over the eye socket area as a base and along the lower lash line
3. Bobbi Brown in Taupe along the crease
4. Chanel Ombre Essentielle in Taupe Grise at the outer V and along the outer part of the lower lash line
5. Nars Larger than Life volumising Mascara on the lower lashes
Princess Lee cross 7 False Eyelashes is used on upper lashes, my holy grail lashes!!
A closer look at the lashes. Princess Lee looks so natural whilst making your lashes look fuller, people can never tell I wear falsies if it is by princess lee.
Face and Lip Products Used:
Foundation: Maquillage Liquid Lasting UV by Shiseido
Blush: Nars DT
Concealer/Highlighter: Chanel Corrector in10 Beige Rose
Lipstick: YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 06 Rose Bergamasque (reviewed here)