I bought Becca Radiance Primer not long ago and it has quickly become my all time favorite radiance and illuminating primer. At the time I was purchasing I had a choice between the most raved Shimmering Perfector and the Radiance Primer which is a new product from Becca. As usual I like to go against the crowd…and took this baby home. I am so glad I did because it has surpassed my expectations.
- It is an age defying illuminating primer that instantly diminishes signs of dull, uneven complexion with a luminous, dewy finish.
- It has a water based formulation that hydrates and boosts the vitality of the skin.
- Can be used underneath foundation or on its own. Suitable for all skin types.
- Made in Italy
- Paraben Free, Fragrance Free and Alcohol Free.
This primer has a subtle gold tinge to it. When you squeeze the product out, you can see tiny particles of gold shimmer.
What I love about it the most:
- Many primers are ivory or pink based, sometimes they can make my face look too white and oily in the photos . This primer blends into my skin seamlessly – I cannot detect that there is a layer of highlighter or shimmer on my face. It gives a nice glow-from-within effect.
- There really is no rule for applying makeup. Rather than using it underneath my foundation, I like to mix this product in with my foundation to achieve an all over radiant effect. The hydrating formulation also makes my foundation adhere to my skin even better.
- My favorite use of this product is that I like to apply, or more specifically pat this product into my skin on top of my foundation. It takes away the cakiness and thickness of foundation – instantly makes my skin look more lifted and gives a moist and dewy glow. In a way it reminds me of the Clarins Beauty balm but much better. I have no luck with the Clarins as it flakes on me horribly.
Slightly blended out
Applied Becca Radiance Primer on top of the foundation along my cheekbone. Again the effect is hard to capture by the camera – it always looks better in real life.
Becca Radiance Primer retails for $55 in Australia.