I picked out some jaw dropping, elegant and affordable party dresses for this Holiday Season. Holiday dressing is one occasion where I have to spend a ridiculous amount of time finding a dress that I like as well as within my budget – not expensive because I never wear the same party dress more than twice! It also has to be versatile enough to be worn to all occasions such as work functions or weddings, so anything that is too sexy, over the top or bridal are out. I absolutely love the ones I picked and wish I can buy them all! Can you guess which one I bought in the end…answer is below!
1. MAJE – A perfect lady-like midnight blue sequins mini dress with a velvet bow waistband. It’s refined, polished and still make you shine.
2. Needle & Thread – Another stunning sequins dress with crystal embroidery (all hand made) in a delicate tulle. It looks very expensive but amazingly affordable.
3. Alice + Olivia – An uber luxe and glamorous dress that is currently at 70% off. The zigzag patterns give an illusion of longer and slimmer silhouette.
4. Whistles – A break from the usual dark colored dresses. Love the pastel color and the modern silhouette. A very fresh and effortless take on party dresses.
5. Alice + Olivia – I own several dresses from Alice + Olivia in the past so I know how beautiful and delicate their chiffon silk dresses look in real life. This navy blue silk dress with embellished jewel neckline in a classic Grecian style is a winner for me. I ordered it immediately as soon as I saw it on sale at SAKS!
7. Needle & Thread – This beautiful blue sequins dress in baroque motifs reminds me of my dream Dolce & Gabanna dresses inspired by Italian heritage. A great bargain as it’s currently at 40% off at Nordstrom.