Whilst most people realize that the end of another year is fast approaching by noticing that the shops are starting to sell xmas goodies, as a beauty enthusiast I am reminded because of the Holiday Makeup Collections trickling into the stores! After scouring the internet for previews I have finally put together my 2013 holiday beauty wishlist. Except for the Suqqu Makeup Kit B which I have already ordered on Selfridges (in case you don’t know that Selfridges now ship Suqqu internationally with VAT deduction available!), I’ll just have to wait patiently for the rest of them to arrive in Australia.
1. Dior Sparkling Nail Powders Set (Nordstrom exclusive) - love the over-the-top opulent finish for party nails
2. Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Golden Flower – a perfect combination of warm neutrals
3. Chanel Nuit Infinie de Chanel Collection Holiday 2013 – particularly the eye shadow palette which is another alluring set of neutrals that can be worn all year round
4. La Mer Treatment Lotion – eager to try out this latest product from La Mer
5. Suqqu Makeupt Kit B – bought this droolwhorthy set with a heart beat!